วันอังคารที่ 22 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Big Save on POSITIV Team Complete Skateboards In Stock for sale. Fast & Free Shipping Orders Now.


POSITIV Team Complete Skateboards

I did a lot of research into getting a beginner board. A lot of people point to getting one already put together instead of buying different parts to assemble yourself because it's cost effective and it lets you get a taste of boarding before shelling out your wallet. After attempting to get a cost estimate of a custom board (which went well over $100), I decided an already made one would be better.

After much research I chose this board for the following reasons:

1. The board length matched my height. I was a little afraid it would be a bit longer than I wanted, but when I tried it, it was a good length. (I'm 5 ft 5 in, btw). My friend who is 5 ft 1 in can also use my board, although it's a bit long for her. Unfortunately, you won't find pre-made boards shorter than this. I looked high and low.

2. The wheels match what I want to do - small hard wheels for riding street.

3. The design is phenomenal. One of the nicest boards out there unless you want skulls or cartoons on it.

After riding this board a few times, I am very happy with it. It is truly a quality skateboard.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น