วันพุธที่ 9 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Find Cap Barbell Xodus Roman Chair Best Value Cap Barbell Xodus Roman Chair on sale Free Shipping Now.


Cap Barbell Xodus Roman Chair

I LOVE the 45 degree hyper extension benches at my local gym. They have two different brands and both are my favorite way to warm up and then cool down. I figured this adjustable bench looked close enough like the gym models, it too, would be a favorite piece of equipment in my home gym.

It isn't. It is awkward for me in two significant ways.

No matter how I adjust the sliding pads, the ANGLE to the pads when I place my foot flat on the foot plate and press flat against the pads, prohibits my using the ankle/calve pads. The ankle/calve pads are NOT adjustable and are so high up the plate when in that position that my calves don't even touch them.

I have to press my feet much lower on the rear plate using nothing but sheer muscle to lever myself against the plate. Seriously, with my height of 5'6", I get no calve/ankle support from the pads if I want my body to lay flat on the large pads. I guess the good thing about that is my calves are getting worked out like they never did before on the hyper extension machines at the gym.

The other issue is that the pads are not comfortable to me without my first rolling up a fleece throw and putting it between me and the upper edges of the pads. They dig sharply into my hips or my groin, depending on where I set the pads.

Speaking of which, the ONLY thing adjustable on this is the pads. You can NOT lower the calve pads. Also, the pads are adjustable at 4" increments. That can be too much or not enough depending on YOUR height.

I would not recommend this to anyone who can't first try it out somewhere for their own height and torso length. If you find then it fits, this is an excellent price here at Amazon and I would say GO FOR IT.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น