วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 17 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Find Razor Cruiser Scooter Best Value Razor Cruiser Scooter on sale Free Shipping Now.


Razor Cruiser Scooter

I got this Scooter for my 7 year old girl. Not just because all the neighbor girls had a razor, but because I realized it might help with her balance. Wow! did I make the right call on that.
About a year ago I took the training wheels off her bike; needless to say, she wrecked and it was traumatic. Since she has refused to try again. It was my daydream fear of her being one of those adults who can't ride a bike.
The scooter however, has been a huge benefit in developing her balance on two wheels. After about two nights of riding it she is all over the place, with no fear and doing very well. As a father I don't feel like such a failure to teach my kid the art of two wheel balance anymore. Now she is ready to go for the bike again and join the rest of her age group riding around. This scooter is well built, has a much better foot deck than the original models. The large wheels are so much better for handling cracks in the sidewalk and bumps in the street. Very pleased with this purchase!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น