วันพุธที่ 9 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Big Save on Health Mark VF81003 Osci Stadium Whole Body Vibration Therapy Machine In Stock for sale. Fast & Free Shipping Orders Now.



Health Mark VF81003 Osci Stadium Whole Body Vibration Therapy Machine

I must say I couldn't be more pleased than I am with my vibration stadium. I use it twice a day for 10 to 15 minutes each time. I have severe pain from a number of sources including a twisted spine, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia and I have chronic fatigue too. This is so easy to use even if I'm tired, I just get on it and feel better, there is no effort required.

I use my platform to stretch daily on it and am gaining flexibility. I'm in too much pain to stretch properly without it. I like to use it after a bath and that increases my flexibility even more while decreasing pain. So I use it the first time to stretch on and the second time I increase the vibration level and use it for some resistance strength training.

Because of the size, I'm able to lie down and place my entire back on it and that is one of my favorite positions. I highly recommend this to anyone for pain relief and for generally feeling better.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น