วันอังคารที่ 8 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Find Stamina SpaceMate Folding Stepper Best Value Stamina SpaceMate Folding Stepper on sale Free Shipping Now.


Stamina SpaceMate Folding Stepper

I was caught first by the price, then the reviews which were mostly positive. Price was a few dollars less than anyone else. Doctor suggested stairs of some sort because I have poor circulation (I'm 64). Amazingly I've been using it since Christmas and can already feel the difference. I'm on the lightest setting and only five minutes four times a day.

I found it well made, easy to set up and use. The electronics is a little flaky but I watch a clock anyway. It's compact enough to keep unfolded, and keeping it unfolded is a nag (a good thing). On one last note I ordered this at Christmas time so I can't say enough about Amazon's shipping and customer service considering the time of year.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น