วันอังคารที่ 8 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Big Save on Kettler Kadett Outrigger Style Rower Rowing Machine In Stock for sale. Fast & Free Shipping Orders Now.


Kettler Kadett Outrigger Style Rower Rowing Machine

I owned a clanky, squeaky rowing machine (pre-owned - cheap!) back in the early '90s, and it worked well... so well in fact, after several months I bent and tore off one rowing arm during a workout.

Now I'm over 60 and feel the need to 'get back' before it's 'too late'.

This rowing machine is sooooo much nicer (should be, given the $600+ price!). I've only used it for several days, now, and love it. I can feel the difference from head to foot already. Why did I wait so long?!

I actually enjoyed putting it together (about an hour)... the drawing instructions work fine...comes with all the tools you need (you will need a phillips head screwdriver one time)... and the parts fit together precisely... no missing parts: WHICH IS A MIRACLE CONSIDERING THE UNIT ARRIVED IN A CARDBOARD BOX PACKAGE THAT WAS COMING APART. Yes, alas, the packaging was way under par. I was very lucky... as one bolt had fallen off a part and was rattling around... and should have fallen out of the open seams of the box. That is the only reason I took off one star.

It comes with a digital readout, thermometer, pulse meter, etc., but I only use the timer.

HOWEVER, now that it's put together, working, fee is paid - forgotten and in hindsight, I'm more than pleased with this exercise machine. I can tell it will last a long time, and have heard that replacement parts are fairly easy to come by thru Kettler.

It is smooth, quiet, heavy-duty, and most importantly effective: I enjoy the workout.

Recommended.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น