วันอังคารที่ 1 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Find Ab Circle Pro Best Value Ab Circle Pro on sale Free Shipping Now.


Ab Circle Pro

We purchased this from Shopko. I was skeptical after seeing the reviews, but figured if I could always return it if I did not like the machine. It is fairly sturdy. I have not had any of the breaking issues that other posts mention (yet). In the highest level position it jumps up slightly. It has not been a problem for my husband, but I think for the cost it should have been looked into a bit more.

It really does work my stomach. After 4 kids the muscles in that area are really out of shape so I use either the first or second level. My husband who is really fit needed the advanced level to feel anything and he was on it for quite a while. We have only had it for 4 days, so I will post an update in a month on wear and tear and if there are any breaks or other defects. For now, I am surprisingly pleased and have used it every day.

*update March 19th****

I am very happy to report that I have lost 4 inches off my waist. I use it for approx 5 minutes each day. I have changed my diet slightly, but most of the weight I am losing is in my stomach area which makes me believe this is one of the best informercial products I have found.

We have not had any problems with it breaking, but there is a grinding noise after a lot of use from us and many friends. We inspected it well and there is no damage that we can see.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น