วันจันทร์ที่ 7 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Find CycleOps Fluid 2 Indoor Bicycle Trainer Best Value CycleOps Fluid 2 Indoor Bicycle Trainer on sale Free Shipping Now.


CycleOps Fluid 2 Indoor Bicycle Trainer

I bought the trainer for a few reasons. The first is that Phoenix drivers don't see bicycles and kill a rider 6 times a month. The second is that since my vision has declined enough that I feel even more in danger riding in town, I should best train at home. Everything about the trainer is fantastic with one exception. Fitting a 29" mountain bike tire on it is impossible if you have stubs on the tread. It simply won't fit. I read that these size tires should fit and was a bit irritated when they didn't. Only after additional research, I discovered that Slicks will/should fit on the trainer. Slicks on the bike will cut down on a lot of the noise too and save your good tires. I would imagine this trainer is not designed for mountain bikes either, but rather for street or racing bikes that are designed with smaller and narrower wheels. Fortunately, my roommate has a regular 26" bike and is going too switch out his bike's tires for slicks. The reason I give this product a 4 out of 5 is because the description should have been clearer on what size tires should be used, otherwise I'd give it a 5.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น