วันอังคารที่ 1 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Find Schwinn 240 Recumbent Exercise Bike Best Value Schwinn 240 Recumbent Exercise Bike on sale Free Shipping Now.


Schwinn 240 Recumbent Exercise Bike

I've had my Schwinn 240 for just a little over a week and I love it! I started out using it for just a few minutes at a time a few times a day. My knees feel better already - not nearly as stiff as they were. The first day I only did a total of 8 1/2 minutes; today I did 25 minutes in three sessions.

The seat and back are extremely comfortable and I really like the walk-through frame. I had used an older model at a gym a couple years ago that wasn't walk-through - this is so much better.

My son, with minor help from me (mostly holding parts), put it together in about 1 1/2 hours. I printed off the assembly instructions from the Amazon website as someone had advised in their review.

Even though I selected free shipping, it only took 10 days from the date of order to date of delivery.

I'm really glad I ordered this recumbent exercise bike.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น