วันพุธที่ 2 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Big Save on Body By Jake Tower 200 Full-Body Exercise Gym In Stock for sale. Fast & Free Shipping Orders Now.


Body By Jake Tower 200 Full-Body Exercise Gym

Wish you had the time and/or money to have a gym membership? (like me), wish you had more space in your house/apartment for a nice piece of gym equipment like a bowflex? (like me) Then the tower 200 is for you. i've had it about 2 weeks now and im loving it. I agree its not for the experienced weight lifter. But to get into shape or even get into better shape, i recommend it. I dont see myself getting jacked with it, but definitely more defined. The DVD is awesome, theres an 11 minute full body workout and then 3, three minute work outs tht target arms, chest/shoulder, and abs, and then a 3 minute ultimate workout. I started off using the dvd almost as a guide but now i've put together my own routine. My girlfriend had been busting me about "why im getting that silly thing" and "when am i going to have time to use it" but its funny because now that we have it she uses it as much as me if not more. she loves all of the ab exercises and shes in wicked good shape to begin with. I would consider my self to be in pretty good shape as well, seeing as all of my jobs are all very physical, but im still winded and almost sweating after a work out. Im sure i will be sweating come summer time. Well time to hit up my sunday tower routine. My final word, GET the Tower 200!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น