วันเสาร์ที่ 29 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

# Big Save on Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill In Stock for sale. Fast & Free Shipping Orders Now.


Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill

I purchased the Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill a couple weeks ago. It was delivered very promptly and we set it up the same day. The set-up took about 1 hour. The hardest part is getting the wires through the frame.

Everything worked great except the fan. It made a very large noise so we did not use it and I called the 1-800 number that night. They were very helpful and explained that they would send a part out that should arrive within 5 business days. They wanted us to install the part ourselves but we were worried that if we broke something while installing the fan, the warranty would expire. So we asked that they have someone come to install the part. The repair guy contacted me in a couple of days and we set up a date. He came and repaired the fan without a problem. The fan works now but is not really powerful enough to help much. I use a regular fan.

I love the treadmill for the different programs and easy to read displays. I have used it almost every day since I got it. The only thing I would say that is a problem is that the manual tells you to lubricate the belt every 300 hours but it does not tell you how to do it. The repair guy's manual did not explain this either. I am going to have to call the 1-800 number to find out how to do this.

Overall I would recommend this treadmill. It is easy to set-up and use.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น