วันเสาร์ที่ 29 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

# Find Sole F63 Treadmill Best Value Sole F63 Treadmill on sale Free Shipping Now.


Sole F63 Treadmill

I run anywhere from 25-30 miles a week (10-15 of this being on a treadmill). This machine is great for the price. I was torn between this and a Vision brand, but after the guy at Vision told me he wouldn't recommend running on their low end version - it was a no brainer. I have had this machine for 2 months and it has handled my running perfectly. I am a no frills - I don't use the programs/fan/accessories at all. I use the incline and speed controls only and love that they are on the handlebars. Although, I prefer to run outdoors - this is great for when time/weather doesn't allow. I ordered this through Amazon and had a great experience with scheduling and actual delivery.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น