วันเสาร์ที่ 29 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

# Find Paradigm Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill Best Value Paradigm Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill on sale Free Shipping Now.


Paradigm Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill

Paradigm Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill
Looking for a basic treadmill? Check out this one! It is exactly what I was searching for: no frills, level walking area, monitors time, distance, calories & walking speed. I agree that the walking area is short but I am 5'3" which works perfectly for me. I can see that it may be a problem for those with long strides.

It weighs 100 pounds which required my nephew's strength to carry into the house. The assembly is fairly easy. The walking area/belt is already assembled. The arms & legs have to be attached (easy). The display unit has to have its electric connections connected (fairly easy). Then attach the display unit to the designated front bar (also fairly easy). You are supposed to apply the enclosed oil to the belt once a year (already done before it ships for the first year). This item is supposed to hold a 350 pound person. I think it would.

My only complaint about this treadmill is that it is very difficult to restart after pulling the "kill switch" (which I did test). I followed the directions in the booklet which comes with this and it still took several manual restarts before the treadmill would operate. I repeated this several times to see if it still followed this pattern and it does. However, it is very easy to power the treadmill down or just hit the stop switch to stop it so I cannot see a real need for the kill switch.

I let my feet roll of the belt and still had no problems regaining balance ( I am 62 years old & not as agile as once was). Of course, I would never allow children or animals around this without adult supervision while it is running.

The electronic display has a button to start and stop the machine as well as a control to increase/decrease the speed & mode, reset, set buttons all which function properly. It also displays the speed, time, etc. On the right arm are buttons to increase/decrease speed. On the left arm are buttons for on/off & mode. It is very easy to hit these buttons and I have shut down the machine many times by accidentally hitting the off/on button. The machine has to run a minimum of 4 minutes before it is turned off or you have to do the manual shut down/restart (a pain in the uh-huh). I have put a wire near this button to keep my hand from hitting the button accidentally.

I had a treadmill years ago which was too loud to hear tv nearby. This treadmill is fairly quiet. I have no problems watching tv while walking and can talk on phone with no problems

I needed a level treadmill as I have several problems with a foot. This treadmill is great for my needs. I will watch to see how it works a year from now. So far I love it!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น