วันจันทร์ที่ 31 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

# Big Save on Sole E95 Elliptical Trainer In Stock for sale. Fast & Free Shipping Orders Now.


Sole E95 Elliptical Trainer

The Sole E95 I have found to be a solid machine. I was concerned with the reviews that indicated an assembly time of 11 plus hours. However, in my experience it only took approximately 3 1/2 hours to assemble. The over all stability of the machine is good, especially in light of the fact that I weigh 245 lbs. I have no complaints regarding the construction or performance of this machine and I have been using it for about 2 1/2 months. The one draw back is it does require at a room with at least an eight foot ceiling if you are 6'3" or taller as I am 6'5". Therefore it may not work well in a basement depending on your ceiling height.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น