วันเสาร์ที่ 29 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

# Big Save on Phoenix 98516 Easy-Up Manual Treadmill In Stock for sale. Fast & Free Shipping Orders Now.


Phoenix 98516 Easy-Up Manual Treadmill

I decided recently due to the cold weather that I would try to find an inexpensive manual treadmill. I really didn't want to spend much over $100,so I knew my options were limited. I happen to come across this treadmill, read the reviews and decided to go ahead and order it. I'm glad I did, despite the several negative comments. First off, it arrived in less than a week. And it was surprisingly simple to assemble..plus no household tools needed. Assembled in about 15 minutes. Easily folded up and easily transportable from room to room if needed. NO issues with the belt at all,sturdy, and easy to walk on,OR jog! I think it's the PERFECT little treadmill and I highly recommend it!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น