วันเสาร์ที่ 29 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

# Find Schwinn 840 Treadmill Best Value Schwinn 840 Treadmill on sale Free Shipping Now.


Schwinn 840 Treadmill

I still can't believe I got free delivery on this treadmill. Thank you Amazon! We wanted to put the treadmill in an upstairs bedroom, so it took my husband and adult son a while to carry it up the stairs. But once it was up there, it was very easy to assemble. My husband and I both use it, and are delighted with its performance. We bought the mat and the lubricant with the treadmill, and would highly recommend that.

The only thing that is a little disappointing is that the grip heart rate monitor really doesn't work very well. I suppose the chest strap version would work better, but we would have had to buy the 860 model to get it. But we love how easily the display works. The fan is wonderful, and so necessary!

We're very glad we bought this treadmill.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น