วันอังคารที่ 1 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Find LifeSpan Fitness 100% Silicone Treadmill Best Value LifeSpan Fitness 100% Silicone Treadmill on sale Free Shipping Now.


LifeSpan Fitness 100% Silicone Treadmill

I bought one bottle of LifeSpan because I was about to finish the silicone lubricant that came with my original Horizon treadmill purchase. I am happy to testify that this is as good as the one that was originally supplied and it's a lot less expensive than ordering from the manufacturer.

The following may helpful information for any shopping for treadmill lubricant:

- 4 fl. oz (118 ml), should be good for 6 applications if not more
- 100% silicone (claim on the label, probably close to true)
- spray nozzle (better than the Horizon-supplied squeeze bottle)
- recommended application is 1 oz after every 40 hours but my treadmill has a mileage-based schedule
- no smell

I can't think of anything negative to say about this product. If you have a treadmill that needs a silicone-based lubricant, this product should be adequate.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น