วันพุธที่ 2 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Find SurfShelf Treadmill Desk and Laptop Holder Best Value SurfShelf Treadmill Desk and Laptop Holder on sale Free Shipping Now.


SurfShelf Treadmill Desk and Laptop Holder

I am 100% satisfied with this purchase. Before I purchased this, I had a question about compatibility with my MacBook and my treadmill. My emails were returned within minutes and shipping was prompt as well.

I'm happy to report that since I can now use my computer while on the treadmill, I have actually logged much more time on there than in the past. It is a great way to multitask as well as to make the treadmill sessions more enjoyable.

It works perfectly with my Keys treadmill and my 17" MacBook Pro.

I highly recommend this product and am glad that I opted to spend a bit more money and get a premium product that will safely hold my computer with a velcro strap so that I don't risk it falling and being damaged. I would be afraid to trust some of the budget treadmill desks that I had compared this product to.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น