วันพุธที่ 2 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

# Find Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym Best Value Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym on sale Free Shipping Now.

Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym

Just put this together yesterday... it took about 2 hours total including the unwrapping. The box arrived via a freight company on a pallet. It's heavy.
The instructions are illustrated very well. I opened the fastener package and laid everything out firs to make sure everything listed was in fact included, and it was. It is a solidly built contraption and everything fit together flawlessly.

After set-up I tried out all the different power rods and one of the 50lb rods snapped in 2 places. The rubber coating kept any debris from flying across the room luckily. I jumped online and it looks as if this is NOT an isolated case. I purchase the extra set of 50lb bars (as suggested in a few other reviews) so I will not be without in the meantime. There is even two capped holes in the rod holder base just for this upgrade. I will call the 800 number on Monday and see how their customer service is. I have high hopes that it will be replaced for Free (including shipping).

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น